First Place Mens= Packet Casey 2950 Points
2nd and 3rd tied in points Jake Portwood / Roray Kam tied with 2850 Points
4th Place Jimmy Levine 2500 Points
5th Place Sean Collins 2200 Points
First Place Womens= Helga Goebel 2950 Points Winner of the paddle OFF at the last Race
2nd Place Sandy Raue 2950 Points
3rd Amanda Wilson 2800 Points
4th Place Sue Celi 2650 Points
| Surf World --- 435 South Federal Hwy --- Pompano Beach FL 33062 (954) 545-7873 |
| Surf World Dania --- 138 N. Federal Hwy --- Dania Beach FL 33004 (954) 922-9056|
South Florida Stand Up Paddle Race Championships Race Results
TROPHIES, SPONSOR GIFT PACKAGES and CA$H will be awarded to the top three finishers in the men’s and women’s division and first place only for the co-ed relay race.
All participants will receive a raffle ticket with paid entry, various prizes will be raffled after each Race is finished. Everyone will have the same chance of winning raffle prizes regardless of their finishing place. Some of the raffle gifts include: Sanyo HD underwater camcorders, Hotel Packages, an Ark wireless electric skateboard, surfboards, clothing, sunglasses, gear, SUP accessories and more.
Grand raffle item will be a 14’ GLASS BOTTOM SUP by Ark. Only participants who entered at least three of the four races will be eligible for the grand raffle prize. No Charge for the raffle ticket, just enter 3 or more races.
- Maximum of 3 strokes either laying or kneeling, more than 3 strokes and you will be disqualified from the race.
- Maximum board Length is 12'6"
- Co-ed team of 3 is made up of at least 1 female.
- Points will be awarded as follows: 1st Place=1000 2nd=950 3rd=900 4th=850 5th=800 6th=750 7th=700 8th=650 9th=600 10th=550 11th=500 12th=450 13th=400 14th=350 15th or higher will earn 300 points per race.
- Points from your best 3 races will be totaled for your final ranking. That way if you miss an event, or have a bad day, you can still have a chance to win the series.
- Paddle is part of your body at the finish Line.