Stand Up Paddle Board frequently asked Questions
Some common questions we get are?
- How do I book a Lesson? The best way to book a lesson is to Email us the following info: The number of people in your group, date and time requested. We will get back to you with some details and let you know if that time is available. (954) 545-7873
- Am I going to get wet/ do I need to know how to swim? While
there are some people who don't fall in the water, most do. It's no big
deal, simply swim back to your board and hop back on. You must know how to swim in order to have a safe time while paddle boarding, you don't have to be able to beat Michael Phelps but you need to be able to swim to your board in case you fall in.
- Where do you run your lessons? We utilize several area beaches and back water spots in the South Florida Area, we chose the spot that will best match your ability and will be the easiest for you to learn. Sometimes weather conditions will dictate where we have to run the lessons.
- Do you provide the boards? Yes we provide the boards, let us know you approx height and weight range so that we can best match you to the proper size board.
- Can I rent the boards after the lessons? Yes, let us know in advance that you would like to rent the boards after your lessons, we can arrange to bring the proper racks and tie downs in order for you to transport the boards back to us. We will need you credit card info in advance for the deposit on the boards. We rent our boards for$20 per hour or $50 per day, but will work out a special rate for those who just took a lesson.
- Are there any age requirements? We have had families with kids as young as 6 and as old as 70 take our class. If you have young children and want include them, we can make arrangements to ensure everyone has a good time, give us a call (954) 545-7873
- How do we pay? We prefer cash, but can take a credit card payment too. Normally you would pay your instructor after the lesson.
- What is Surf World? The same family who owns Surf World, owns FloridaPaddleBoardLessons.com. This lets you know that you are dealing with a legitimate business, who has insurance and able to be contacted 7 days a week. It also is nice that we can answer all your questions about paddleboards and we are official dealers of the best Paddle Board Brands in the world.